Sensory Whether looking for a child or an adult, these Sensory development shapes is great for anyone who needs to be 'busy with their hands and to understand and learn about shapes, providing distraction, tactile and sensory input. Quality Natural rubber product, vivid colours and ease of use. Safe to mouth and chew. Very robust and bright colours don’t peel or fade away. Natural rubber can be stretched and bitten on with no effect although we advise supervision at all times using our natural sensory development shapes. The squeaker is securely moulded inside. Colours may vary.
- Educational shapes tactile toy that squeak and safe to chew can use to play different games and good for sensory development and educational purpose.
- The sensory shapes are packed in natural cotton bag as these toys are made from natural ingredients we pack them in natural packaging, which can be used as part of the educational development game guess which shape.
- Natural Rubber Sensory development Toy is hand made with 100% natural rubber from the sap of Hevea tree in Spain
- PVC, BPA, Nitrosamines, Phthalates FREE
- Hand painted with non-toxic food grade dyes
- The Sensory development shapes for those who fidget and need distraction or general purpose learning of different shapes, to help calm and focus.
- Great for autistic, ADHD/ADD or those with sensory processing disorder.
- For ones who does like to play with things that have interesting textures
- Durable allowing using the toys as often as you would ideally like to.
- Brightly coloured, lightweight
- Tactile toy
- Durable, flexible, soft
- Fabulous cause and effect toy with gentle squeak
- Can be squeezed, squished, chewed and nibbled without possibly hurting
- Encourages exploring shape, texture and colour recognition
- Sensory and tactile reinforce
- Encourages interaction
- Great for stress relief
- Ideal for distraction for autistic needs
- Natural rubber sensory toys are ideal toys for simple games and sensory play.
- Perfect for any creative training room and classroom, suitable for many different activities.
- Great for sensory learning and as a fiddle/fidget tactile toy item too!
- Important: Adult supervision is recommended at all times.
- Do not leave the toy under direct sunlight for long time.
- Do Not Sterilize.
- To clean, simply wipe the toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
- Store in dry cool place.