PERI the Fish
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
PERI the Fish is the perfect bath toy for your baby. He has large bright eyes, a vibrant yellow body with green fins and textured scales, making him tactile and excellent for sensory development. PERI the Fish is the perfect shape, size and weight for your little one to hold or throw and will keep them entertained throughout bath time with his cheeky smile. He is ideal for babies who are teething because his textured body and large fins give them plenty of opportunities to have a chew. Give him a squeeze and he’ll let out a squeak or squirt out water if he is filled up.
- Hand made with 100% organic natural rubber from the sap of Hevea tree in Spain since 1952
- PVC, BPA, Nitrosamines, Phthalates FREE
- Hand painted with non-toxic food grade dyes
- Confirm to EU safety requirements of EN71/1/2/3.
- Brightly coloured and soft to touch.
- Easy to grasp and handle for tiny hands.
- Has a gentle squeak sure to delight when it baby’s bathtime!
- Can be squeezed, squished, chewed and nibbled without possibly hurting the child.
- Simple design and vibrant colors is the key to a simple yet captivating and interesting bath time.
- Not only entertaining but also educational value effectively speeding up the green baby’s sensory development by stimulating sight, touch, smell and taste.
- As it is hand made from natural rubber and hand painted with non-toxic food grade dyes, baby is completely safe to chew it as a teething toy and interact with it.
- Suitable from birth, teething and bath time toys
- To clean, simply wipe the toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
- After use in the bath, squeeze the water out of the toy.
- Store in dry cool place.
- Important: Adult supervision is recommended at all times.
- Do not leave the toy under direct sunlight for long time.
- Do Not Sterilize.