NELSON the Duck
Nelson the duck has been made by Lanco since 1952 and has proved to be a favourite for so many babies at bath time. His big bright eyes, vibrant orange beak and vivid yellow body will keep them engaged throughout bath time and develop their senses at the same time. Nelson is the perfect size, shape and weight for your little ones to hold and when they squeeze him he lets out a little squeak. This squeak doubles up as a squirter which is guaranteed to delight them. He’ll pop up and down in the bath even when plunged under the surface which will help with their motor development too.Key features
- Hand made with 100% organic natural rubber from the sap of Hevea tree in Spain since 1952
- PVC, BPA, Nitrosamines, Phthalates FREE
- Hand painted with non-toxic food grade dyes
- Confirm to EU safety requirements of EN 71/1/2/3.
- This bath toy is the one that can be squeezed, squished, chewed and nibbled without possibly hurting the child.
- Simple design and vibrant colors is the key to a simple yet captivating and interesting bath time.
- Not only entertaining but also educational value effectively speeding up the baby’s sensory development by stimulating sight, touch, smell and taste.
- As it is hand made from natural rubber and hand painted with non-toxic food grade dyes, baby is completely safe to chew it as a teething toy and interact with it.
- Suitable for birth, teething and bath time toy
- Care instruction: to clean, simply wipe the toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
- After use in the bath, squeeze the water out of the toy.
- Store in dry cool place.
- Important: Adult supervision is recommended at all times.
- Do not leave the toy under direct sunlight for long time.
- Do Not Sterilize.