LEVI the Duck
Levi the Duck is a great teething toy his size at 90x60mm make him an ideal teething toy. Levi is full of character its big concerned eyes will appeal to your baby and he will comfort your babies teething gums. It has two wings either side to chew as well bright orange beak Levi is very light weight weighing only 50 grams making Levi very manageable for your teething baby to grip and hold with little effort
When your baby reaches that teething age, you want to be sure they have a toy which is 100% safe for them. Our teethers are made from Organic green rubber and hand painted with organic food grade dyes, which not only means this green rubber teether is safe for your child, but they are also eco-friendly and biodegradable toys so your baby does his or her bit for the environment as well as soothing teething gums.
- Hand made with 100% organic natural rubber from the sap of Hevea tree in Spain since 1952
- PVC, BPA, Nitrosamines, Phthalates FREE
- Hand painted with non-toxic food grade dyes
- Confirm to EU safety requirements of EN71/1/2/3.
- The toy is brightly coloured and soft to touch. Easy to grasp and handle for tiny hands.
- Levi the Duck has a gentle squeak sure to delight!
- All this makes it ideal for soothing teething gums and the sensory development of your baby by stimulating all 5 senses: sight, touch, hearing, smell and taste.
- As it is hand made from natural rubber and hand painted with non-toxic food grade dyes you can be safe in the knowledge your baby is completely safe to chew it as a teether and interact with it as he/she pleases!
- Suitable for birth, teether
- Care instruction: to clean, simply wipe the toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
- Safety warning:
- Important: Adult supervision is recommended at all times.
- Do not leave the toy under direct sunlight for long time.
- Do Not Sterilize.