JOOP the Fish
Finding a perfect bath toy for your toddler can be tricky, however our wide choice of natural rubber toys from Lanco makes your decision easy. JOOP the Fish is an ideal bath time toy: soft and colourful, hand painted with natural food grade dyes, safe for your toddler to squeeze, squish, chew and nibble without possibly hurting the child.
- Hand made with 100% organic natural rubber from the sap of Hevea tree in Spain since 1952
- PVC, BPA, Nitrosamines, Phthalates FREE
- Hand painted with non-toxic food grade dyes
- The toy is brightly coloured and soft to touch. Easy to grasp and handle for small hands, gentle squeak sure to delight!
- This bath toy is the one that can be squeezed, squished, chewed and nibbled without possibly hurting the child.
- Simple design and vibrant colors is the key to a simple yet captivating and interesting bath time.
- Hand made with 100% natural rubber and hand painted with non-toxic food grade dyes.
- Educational value effectively speeds up the toddler’s sensory development by stimulating sight, touch, smell and taste.
- 18 months+, teething and bath time toy
- Care instruction: to clean, simply wipe the toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
- After use in the bath, squeeze the water out of the toy.
- Store in dry cool place.
- Important: Adult supervision is recommended at all times.
- Do not leave the toy under direct sunlight for long time.
- Do Not Sterilize.