BO the Frog
BO the Frog, designed by LANCO, is the perfect toy for your teething baby. It’s cheeky smile, bright eyes and vibrant green colour is very engaging for young teething babies. When chewed or squeezed Bo the Frog lets out a little squeak, stimulating your little one’s senses. The handle is the perfect size for them to hold and has textured bumps, which are ideal for chewing. Bo the Frog is an extremely durable teething toy that is guaranteed to last. It’s perfect for general play and bath time and will sooth your baby’s sore gums.
- Hand made with 100% organic natural rubber from the sap of Hevea tree since 1952
- PVC, BPA, Nitrosamines, Phthalates FREE
- Hand painted with non-toxic food grade dyes
- Confirm to EU safety requirements of EN71/1/2/3.
- Brightly coloured and soft to touch.
- Easy to grasp and handle for tiny hands, gentle squeak sure to delight!
- Ideal for soothing teething gums and the sensory development of your baby by stimulating all 5 senses: sight, touch, hearing, smell and taste.
- As it is hand made from natural rubber and hand painted with non-toxic food grade dyes you can be safe in the knowledge your baby is completely safe to chew it as a teether and interact with it as he/she pleases!
- Suitable from birth
- To clean, simply wipe the toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
- Important: Adult supervision is recommended at all times.
- Do not leave the toy under direct sunlight for long time.
- Do Not Sterilize.