EMMIE the Turtle
Emmie, like all turtles, loves the water especially at bath time. This great little bath toy is ideal for developing babies senses like sight and touch whilst keeping them engaged throughout bath time. Emmie the turtle has a vibrant green body and an eye catching pink and black shell. Her big head is the perfect size and shape for chewing and will help soothe babies gums if they are teething. She is the perfect size for little hands to hold on to and will bring them lots of pleasure when they splash about with her in the tub.
- Hand made with 100% organic natural rubber from the sap of Hevea tree in Spain since 1952
- PVC, BPA, Nitrosamines, Phthalates FREE
- Hand painted with non-toxic food grade dyes
- Confirm to EU safety requirements of EN71/1/2/3.
- The toy is brightly coloured and soft to touch. Easy to grasp and handle for tiny hands, gentle squeak sure to delight!
- This bath toy is the one that can be squeezed, squished, chewed and nibbled without possibly hurting the child.
- Simple design and vibrant colors is the key to a simple yet captivating and interesting bath time.
- It has not only entertaining but also educational value effectively speeding up the baby’s sensory development by stimulating sight, touch, smell and taste.
- As it is hand made from natural rubber and hand painted with non-toxic food grade dyes, natural baby is completely safe to chew it as a teething toy and interact with it as she or he pleases.
- Suitable for birth, teething and bath time toy
- Care instruction: to clean, simply wipe the toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
- After use in the bath, squeeze the water out of the toy.
- Store in dry cool place.
- Important: Adult supervision is recommended at all times.
- Do not leave the toy under direct sunlight for long time.
- Do Not Sterilize.